Witches


I want to write about The Craft but I have nothing to say about it.  I watched it.  It had Neve Campbell, Faruza Balk, Robin Tunney and Skeet Ulrich among other people.  It didn’t do anything for me.  It was there.  It wasn’t bad.  It wasn’t something that changed my life.  It was just there and I watched it.  That’s about all I have to say about it.

So...what do I do for the rest of the space?  I don’t like giving really short things.  It needs to be longer.  I need to give you something longer.  Hm...I could talk about Halloween candy.  Anybody want to know about my dislike for candy corn?  I don’t like it.  That’s all the talk I can give you about Halloween candy.  Maybe I should talk about witch movies?

The Witches of Eastwick.  I have never seen it.  I’ve never had interest in seeing it unless I just want to watch it for the sake of being able to say I’ve watched it.  That’s all I have to say about The Witches of Eastwick.

The Wizard of Oz.  I love this movie.  The transition to colour was one of the best directorial choices ever.  It might actually be the best directorial decision ever.  The story keeps me engaged, and the music isn’t bad.  The Wizard of Oz gets a “definitely watch” from me. That’s all I have to say about The Wizard of Oz.

The Wiz.  Never seen it but when JD sang one of the songs from it in Scrubs, I got a little excited.  Nipsy Russell?  Sign me up. That’s all I have to say about The Wiz.

Halloween 3: Season of the Witch.  Wait...this shouldn’t be here.  There are no witches! That’s all I have to say about Halloween 3: Season of the Witch.

Halloweentown.  If I remember correctly, there are witches in this.  If I also remember correctly, it was alright when I saw it as a child.  If I am thinking correctly, watching it now I would think it blows.  That’s all I have to say about Halloweentown.

Harry Potter.  Watch the third, and the final four.  Trust me, they’re the only ones that matter.  Er...maybe the last half hour of the fourth.  It’s kind of important to the story.  That’s all I have to say about Harry Potter.

I think this is long enough.  The Craft is probably a great movie if you are into that kind of thing.  I think I’m nowhere near the target demographic, which is why I’m not even going to write too much about it.  Hence all of the above stuff.  That’s all I have to say.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is "Real Steel" Like "Over the Top"?

Mighty Morphin Power Rangers: Season 2, Episode 8: The Power Stealer

A Short Description of how Baby's Day Out (1994) is a Live Action Cartoon