Work Stories: Episode 18: A Tale of Two Ladies



Previously on Work Stories, I told a tale about theft, deception, and annoyance.  It involved a family who lied and stole because they didn’t like what they had paid for.  Sometimes, things like that happen.  Luckily, I don’t work in a store where theft is a common thing.  If you want to check that story out, go right ahead.  This week, I’ll give you another story, from another time.

This tale comes from one of my first night shifts at the museum that I work at.  I started working there during the summer.  That is the tourist season.  Therefore, as soon as I began working there, I started seeing and hearing strange things.  This is the time of my working life in which I saw the sex van.  It was the best of times, it was the worst of times (but not the worst at all).

It was late night, as it has been for a few of these stories.  You see the strangest things as it gets later into the night.  That’s when all the odd things begin happening.  There are weirder people out at night, which is part of the reason that parents don’t want their kids to be hanging around outside.  But sometimes it’s the not-so-strange people that are the strangest of them all.

Two gals go into the museum about an hour before we are going to close for the night.  They go through like anyone else would.  They’re looking at the things around the museum, playing with the few games, and that kind of stuff.  I’m not at the cash register, because it’s my turn to vacuum and clean.  So I’m going through the museum vacuuming the second floor and changing the garbage.  All the while, the two women, in their early to mid-twenties, are still walking through the museum.

Now, let me give you a little bit more detail about one of the things in the museum.  One of our displays is a large scale where you can weigh yourself.  With that weight, you can compare yourself to various animals and people.  It isn’t much of a display, but it’s interesting when you get to it.  That’s all I have to say about that.

While I was cleaning, I had to walk by this display.  The two girls were there, checking their weights.  When I came back, going in the opposite direction, they were still there.  Only, something had changed.  Oh yeah, the other girl was now on the scale.  That’s what had changed.  The third time I walked by was when everything got weird.  One woman was on the scale.  The other was not on the scale, but she was doing something that I don’t think I will ever fully understand.  She was holding up the first woman’s boobs.

Now, I know what you might be thinking.  “Maybe she was holding them up to see how much the girl weighed without her breasts bringing her down with the power of gravity.”  I can give you that much.  That is a possibility.  I still don’t understand how it would work, though.  Yes, lifting up the breasts might alleviate some of the gravitational force, but it would put an uneven force on the body that would simply prevent any accuracy in a measurement of weight.  That’s right.  I’m getting all mathematically technical on the situation.

Sometimes you see people in costume.  Sometimes you watch cars as they drive by.  And sometimes you see one girl feeling up another girl in a public place.  These are the kind of things that you see when you work in the tourism industry.  It’s an interesting industry.

That’s it for this week’s Work Story.  It was a surprising tale of some titty touching.  I can’t believe I just typed that.  Anyway, I hope you enjoyed that.  I tried to make it as interesting as possible.  Until next week, don’t you cry no more.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is "Real Steel" Like "Over the Top"?

Mighty Morphin Power Rangers: Season 2, Episode 8: The Power Stealer

A Short Description of how Baby's Day Out (1994) is a Live Action Cartoon